Arts & Craft Festival
Saturday, November 3, 2018
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Choose from a wide array of gift items from Berkshire artisans, bakers, crafters and more, just in time for the holidays!
To apply to be a vendor in our annual festival, click below to access application.
We are currently seeking vendors to participate in the 3rd annual Berkshire South Regional Community Center Arts & Craft Festival on Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. This curated event brings together Berkshire crafters, bakers, growers, weavers, artists, photographers, jewelry-makers and artisans of all types to offer their products to our community just in time for the holidays!
● Location: Berkshire South Regional Community Center , 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA
● Set-up begins at 8:00am and drop down ends at 4:00pm. Doors open from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
● Early bird fees are $40. Early submissions will be used in advertisements distributed across the County– don’t wait, sign up today! Applications must be postmarked by October 24, 2018.
● The fee for ALL applications postmarked or submitted after October 24th will be $60.
● Send applications to Berkshire South Arts and Crafts Festival, 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
● Vendors are responsible for their own display, set-up and materials as well as any display lighting for their individual booth. There are a limited number of spots with access to electricity which are available on a first come first serve basis.
● We have rectangular tables that will be available on a first come first served basis and the fee for those tables will be $15. Tablecloths will NOT be provided.
● All spaces are INDOORS and you are not allowed to have covered/enclosed structures.
● Wireless is available at no additional charge and vendors are strongly encouraged to seek out mobile solutions
for taking credit card payments using services such as Square or PayPal. There is no ATM onsite
● Berkshire South reserves the right to amend or add applicable rules governing the festival
Stay tuned to see the updated list of participating vendors.
|Maggi Kern Crafts||First-Flower Farm|
|Under Mountain Weavers||Knox Trail Forge|
|Knots of Fun||Oh My Stars N Garters|
|Kingdom||Piphany Styles by Jamie|
|Inkpot Pens||Scents by Skanda|
|Freezin Hole Furniture & Woodcraft||Shire Fire Candles|
|Barbara Beach||Sunmeadow Alpacas|
|Meem’s Creations||Tomi Handwoven|
|Milltown Beadworks||Traditional Baskets|
|Eagle Wolf Gifts||Twin Pines Jewelry & Wood Crafts|
|First Flower Farm||Women’s Peace Collection|
|Amy V. Fish Photography||Pat Nourse|
|the413grill||Needle Time Designs|
|A Thread of Tranquility||Pippa Lea by the Sea|
|Amrita Lash Pottery||Sheepish Creatures|
|Berkshire Quilters Guild||Holiday Brook Farm|
|Caren Kinne Artwork||Hannah Lynn Jewelry|
|Deep Earth Designs Pottery||Serenity Bamboo Flutes|
|Eagle Wolf Gifts||Sami Church|