Membership Rates Effective January 1, 2017
|Member Categories||1 year||6 Months||3 Months||Monthly|
|Adult (18-64)||$672 ($56.00)||$366 ($61.00)||$220||$79|
|Senior Adult (65+)||$612 ($51.00)||$324 ($54.00)||$205||$74|
|Couple/Domestic Partners||$912 ($76.00)||$486 ($81.00)||$280||$99|
|Two-Parent Family*||$912($76.00)||$486 ($81.00)||$280||$99|
|Single-Parent Family**||$726 ($60.50)||$414 ($69.00)||$235||$84|
|Student***||$486 ($40.50)||$246 ($41.00)||$127||$46|
|Youth (13-17 years)||$216 ($18.00)||$126 ($21.00)||$97||$34|
Day Pass Guest Rates
Adult (18+) $15
Senior (65+) $13
Youth (4 to 17) $6
Adult with Member $8
Youth/Student with Member $6
Adult & Senior last hour $8
Children under 4 with adult supervision $6
Family Day Pass $37 (2 adults & children up to age 17)
10 Visit Pass $120 (no expiration)
5 Visit Pass $55 (expiration one month from purchase)
Free Community Open Houses
Residents from the towns within the region can try out the Center for free on selected Sundays throughout the year. After showing proof of residency on their town’s identified Open House Day individuals are welcome to enjoy all benefits of membership. Go for a swim, break a sweat on the cardio machines, hike our trail or bring the kids and enjoy the play equipment in the courtyard.
2nd Sheffield and Ashley Falls
9th Stockbridge and Glendale
23rd West Stockbridge and Alford and Ashley Falls
11th Stockbridge and Glendale
18th West Stockbridge and Alford
7th All South County Communities
14th Becket and Otis
21st Egremont and Mt. Washington
28th Great Barrington and Housatonic
4th Lee and Tyringham
11th Lenox and Lenoxdale
18th Monterey and Pittsfield
25th All South County Communities
2nd New Marlborough & All five villages
9th Richmond and Sandisfield
16th Litchfield County, CT & Columbia County, NY
23rd All South County Communities
6th Sheffield and Ashley Falls
13th Stockbridge and Glendale
20th West Stockbridge and Alford
25th – All South County Communities
- *A Two-Parent Family consists of two adults and their dependents (age 18-22 for college students carrying 6 credits or more) living in the same household.
- **A Single-Parent Family consists of one adult and his/her dependents (age 18-22 for college students carrying 6 credits or more) living in the same household.
- ***To receive the student discount, applicants must present a valid current schedule or tuition bill showing a course load of 6 credits or more. No electronic versions will be accepted.
- For the health and safety of everyone, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age at all times.
- Children ages 10+ are allowed in the main pool without direct adult supervision, as long as a parent/ guardian remains in the building.
- Annual memberships may be frozen once in a 12-month period for up to three months for the following reasons only: Serious illness, injury or surgery, family crisis, return to school, extended vacation or dual residency. A freeze request form must be completed with appropriate supporting documentation provided at least two weeks prior to the freeze start date. Forms are available at the Front Desk.
- Membership Contracts may be canceled only upon a doctor’s letter that the member cannot physically or medically utilize the Center or if the member has relocated their residence or place of employment more than 25 miles away. Please see the Membership Contract for additional Terms and Conditions.
- A family may request a special Caregiver’s Pass for use by a caregiver to supervise a child in place of the parent. See the Front Desk for more information.
- Military Discount: If you are retired military personnel or currently serving in the U.S. military a 10% discount is available on all membership lengths and day passes. Proof of Military Service is required to receive the discount.
- Please see the Membership Director for information regarding additional corporate and group discounts opportunities.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Checks can be made payable to Berkshire South Regional Community Center. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Six-month and one-year memberships may be paid in convenient monthly terms with no interest, finance or service charges through our Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) plan. Your authorization allows automatic debit of your checking, savings or credit card account. Annual Memberships paid through EFT will automatically renew upon your membership anniversary date.
- It is our mission as a nonprofit community center to make community health, recreation, cultural and fitness needs available to as many Berkshire County individuals and families as possible. Due to the generous contributions of our donors, Berkshire South Regional Community Center is able to offer financial aid packages to qualifying individuals and families up to 75% off of six month memberships and 50% off on programs. Applications, eligibility information, and instructions are available at the Front Desk.
- Many insurance companies provide wellness reimbursements. The Front Desk at BSRCC can assist you with compiling the necessary documentation for reimbursement requirements. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.