1. Brien Center (4 locations) briencenter.com
334 East St. #227, Pittsfield, MA
124 American Legion Dr., North Adams, MA
60 Cottage St, Great Barrington, MA
Crisis Line 24/7
2. Adcare Outpatient Services
MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT-
1. Spectrum Health Systems
2. Clean Slate
3. Experience Wellness Center
RESIDENTIAL LONG-TERM TREATMENT-
1. Keenan House, Brien Center for Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
WHERE TO GET NALOXONE (NARCAN)-
1. Tapestry Health- (2 locations) By appointment only
100 Wendell Ave, #1, Pittsfield, MA
MCLA Wellness Center
2. CVS Pharmacy Locations
3. Rite Aid Pharmacy Locations
4. Learn to Cope Meetings
1. Tim Walsh Consulting & Recovery Coaching
2. New Life Recovery Services- Adam Galambos
3. Open to Changing- Jeremy LeBlanc
4. Recovery Coaching- Tanya Beecher
1. D.O.P.E. (Discussing Our Personal Experiences) – Meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Berkshire South Community Center, 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA. This group is for those affected by and concerned about the epidemic of opioid addiction. These discussions are free and open to the public.
2. Learn to Cope (LTC)- A support group for parents, family members, spouses and caregivers with a family member who is addicted to opiates, alcohol, or other drugs. org LTC offers experienced facilitators who have been there, resources, informational material, guest speakers (in long term recovery or professionals in the field), overdose education and Narcan enrollment (an Opioid antagonist that reverses an overdose) at all weekly meetings. Most of all, LTC offers HOPE for recovery! For more information call 508.738.5148 or visit Learn2Cope.org.
Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 p.m.
3. NA Meetings- Narcotics Anonymous’ message is that “an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live.” Berkshire County Help Line: (413) 443-4377. For more information on when and where the meetings take place. Visit berkshirena.org.
South County Meeting- Wednesdays at 7 p.m. at the First Congressional Church- 271 Main Street, Great Barrington
George B. Crane Memorial Center- 81 Linden Street, Pittsfield, MA (413) 464-7066
4. Al-Anon- (for family members)
5. Nar-Anon- (for family members)
6. Josh Bressette Commit to Save a Life- Financial assistance for recovery & education.
7. Recovery Support Group- A relapse prevention and support group for people in recovery from addictions. Any duration of sobriety, mixed age and gender. Thursdays from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. in Great Barrington. (413) 336-5315
8. Strength in Numbers- Support group for anyone that has a family member struggling with substance abuse. Group participants will learn ways to cope with their loved ones’ addiction, effective communication skills, and how to set boundaries. Participants will also learn practical tips to take care of themselves, why addiction is a brain disease, what to expect, supportive resources, and most importantly how to be empowered and how to have HOPE. Thomas Miller’s Office, 314 Main St, Suite #8, Great Barrington.