Arts & Craft Festival
Saturday, November 2, 2019
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Choose from a wide array of gift items from Berkshire artisans, bakers, crafters and more, just in time for the holidays!
Apply to be a vendor here: Vendor Application
We are currently seeking vendors to participate in the 4th annual Berkshire South Regional Community Center Arts & Craft Festival on Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. This curated event brings together Berkshire crafters, bakers, growers, weavers, artists, photographers, jewelry-makers and artisans of all types to offer their products to our community just in time for the holidays!
● Location: Berkshire South Regional Community Center , 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA
● Set-up begins at 8 a.m. and drop- down ends at 4 p.m. Doors open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
● Early bird fees are $50. Early submissions will be used in advertisements distributed across the region – don’t wait, sign up today! Applications must be dated by October 24.
● Submission fee after October 24th is $65.
● Send applications to Berkshire South Arts and Crafts Festival, 15 Crissey Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
● Vendors are responsible for their own display, set-up and materials, and any display lighting for individual booths. There are a limited number of spots with access to electricity (so first com, first served).
● Limited number of rectangular tables are available on a first come first served basis. Table fee is $15. Tablecloths are NOT provided.
● All spaces are INDOORS. No covered/enclosed structures please.
● Wireless is available at no additional charge and vendors are strongly encouraged to seek out mobile solutions
for taking credit card payments using services such as Square or PayPal. There is no ATM onsite
● Berkshire South reserves the right to amend or add applicable rules governing the festival
Stay tuned to see the updated list of participating vendors.