- Once you submit your online renewal/new member application, please wait an hour before calling to make a reservation. If you sign up over the weekend, please wait until Monday to make your reservation.
- To make a reservation, please call the front desk at (413) 528-2810, ext. 10.
- Reservations can be made in 50 minute increments.
- Leaving a voicemail or an email does not count as a reservation. Please make sure to connect with a front desk associate before coming to the Center.
- Reservations can be made for the following week starting at 9 a.m. on the previous Friday.
- Only one reservation per space per day is allowed.
- Only 3 reservations a week per member.
- Reservations are for active members over the age of 13 only. Walk-ins, day passes, guests of members or complimentary passes will not be allowed.
- If you must cancel your reservation, 24 hours notice is required. Three “no shows” or late cancellations will result in a two week suspension.
- Please arrive on time for your reservation. If you are early, please wait outside the building or in your vehicle.
- All members must check-in with the front desk to confirm your reservation.
- Please follow all directional arrows and social distance markers while waiting to check-in.
- Visit here for full list of our guidelines
Effective January 1, 2020
|1-Year||Monthly EFT Rate||6-Month||6-Month Monthly EFT Rate||3-Month||Monthly|
|Senior Adult, 65+||$669||$55.75||$348||$58||$223||$80|
|*||A Couple Family consists of two adults and their dependents (age 18-22 for college students carrying six credits or more) living in the same household.|
|**||A Single-Parent Family consists of one adult and his/her dependents (age 18-22 for college students carrying six credits or more) living in the same household.|
|***||To receive the college student rate you must present a current dated class schedule or a current tuition bill showing that you are carrying six credits or more. No electronic versions will be accepted. Student ID is not sufficient to receive this rate.|
We accept check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Checks can be made payable to Berkshire South Regional Community Center. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee. Six-month and one-year memberships may be paid in convenient monthly terms with no interest, finance or service charges through our Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) plan. Your authorization allows automatic debit of your checking, savings or credit card account. Annual Memberships paid through EFT will automatically renew upon your membership anniversary date. Please note: there is a $20 service fee for any Electronic Fund declines.
It is our mission as a nonprofit community center to make community health, recreation, cultural and fitness needs available to as many Berkshire County individuals and families as possible. Due to the generous contributions of our donors, Berkshire South Regional Community Center is able to offer financial aid packages to qualifying individuals and families up to 75% off of six month memberships and 50% off on programs. Applications, eligibility information, and instructions are available at the Front Desk.
Many insurance companies provide wellness reimbursements. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
All memberships purchased will be started upon receipt. For membership renewals, the length of your membership will be added onto previously existing memberships for the tenure purchased.