Please read the new rules and regulations for everyone’s safety at Berkshire South. Links to pool and fitness center opening are at the bottom of this page (so we hope you read this very important bit along your way there).
● We are reducing touch points to reduce cross-contamination.
● Wash your hands frequently.
● Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building identified with signage for easy access and use. Stay Home if you are sick!
● Please familiarize yourself with the symptoms of COVID-19 and complete a self assessment at home before coming to the center. If you or anyone you’ve been in contact with has become infected with the virus, please stay home! For a list of symptoms please visit the CDC website.
When in the Center
Masks must be worn in all areas of the building except for while in the pool.
Please arrive on time for your reservation. If you are early, please wait outside the building or in your vehicle.
Please follow all directional arrows and social distance markers while waiting to check-in.
All members must check-in with the front desk to confirm your reservation.
At your first visit, you will be required to sign a new waiver of liability.
- In attempt to limit in person transactions, please visit our website to renew your membership.
Vending machines are not available at this time.
Water fountains are available for bottle refilling ONLY. Please bring your own full water bottle.