Welcome to Berkshire South Regional Community Center
Our mission is to build a sense of community and common purpose throughout the region, and to enhance the recreational, educational, cultural, health and social well-being of the residents of the Southern Berkshires. Berkshire South is a non-sectarian, nonprofit organization open to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Be a part of something special. Come be a part of our community!
Weekly Updates: August 31 – September 7, 2015
- Please note that the Community Center will be closed in observance of Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015.
- Norris Aquatics Center will be closed for its annual maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 8, 2015. It will reopen on Monday, September 14, 2015 at 6:00 a.m.
- Check out our Fall Into Fitness Membership Promotion.
- Our September to December catalog of programs is available for pick up at the Front Desk. Call 413.528-2810 ext if you would like one mailed to you, OR download our catalog here.
- Sunshine Preschool is now enrolling for the 2015-2016 school year, and limited space is available. Email Laura Harner for more information.
- End of summer fitness class schedule is available here.
The Community Center is a non-profit entity offering a large array of programs servicing people of all ages. We continue to meet the needs of all and strive to be a location where people are linked with opportunity and local resources. From the senior citizen who builds a friendship in the water therapy class, to the family sharing a meal with others at a Community Supper, we are the Center by which they connect, encouraging all to build a sense of community and common purpose.
Hours of Operation
Please note: The Fitness Center and Gymnasium close 15 minutes earlier than the building. The Aquatics Center closes 30 minutes earlier than the building.
The Norris Aquatics Center
The Fitzpatrick Fitness
|Weekdays||6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.||6:30 a.m. 8 p.m.||6 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.||8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.|
BSRCC reserves the right to close the building early for Staff Development events and our annual facility maintenance. Notices will be posted throughout the building as well as on the website approximately one week prior to each event. BSRCC will not issue membership reimbursement due to early closures for special events, acts of nature or annual facilities maintenance.